Olympian Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the official forums of Olympian

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
please download the GSC server, its free and its a talk server! the address is www.getgsc.com/gsc/downloads

Olympian Update 6/9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Macht
Admin
Macht

alliance rank : Vice Host

Olympian Update  6/9 Empty
PostSubject: Olympian Update 6/9   Olympian Update  6/9 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:32 pm

OLYMPIAN UPDATE

Growth

During the past week, the OLYMPIAN alliance group has managed to gain 30 new members and once again is in the process to climbing to the top of the leader boards. The second alliance is currently ranked 84th. And the main is ranked 34th. It is our goal to continue the growth as well as to dominate the servers.

Issues

The main issue found in both alliances is that there are a few members who believe that they do not have to follow the leadership and mentor of the higher ranked members. However there is a structure in place so that all members benefit from the alliance. Unfortunately there are some people who think that the alliance is to benefit them and them alone, that they do not have to follow the rules and requests set down by those above them. In order to correct this, the positions in OLYMPIAN will change, to suit the needs of the ones who are online. The members will report to an officer and an officer to a presbyter, so on and so forth. This IS the chain of command, and IT WILL be followed. Also in order to shrink the costs, messages will be sent in the opposite direction. I hope that we will be able to rectify this situation, so that when wars begin we will be ready.

Congratulations

These are in order for Russie, who won our prestige contest last month. She will be receiving the reward package. The next contest will begin shortly for OLYMPIAN.

Closing

In closing I would like to thank everyone who has taken the time to register on the forums as well as read this, I know that at times I seem to be over bearing and tedious, but this is what keeps our alliances safe
.—Macht
Back to top Go down
http://olympian.inmyclan.com

Olympian Update 6/9
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olympian Forums :: Announcements :: Forum Announcements-
Jump to: