Olympian Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the official forums of Olympian

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
please download the GSC server, its free and its a talk server! the address is www.getgsc.com/gsc/downloads

forum rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Macht
Admin
Macht

alliance rank : Vice Host

forum rules Empty
PostSubject: forum rules   forum rules EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:39 pm

1. Be respectful of others. This covers 99% of the issues that we are confronted with as moderators. Some points worth noting:
+ Yes, this includes the staff. If you have an issue with a particular staff member and you cannot resolve it, contact me.

+ Keep Flame-Wars out of the public spaces, including, but not limited to discussion forums.

2. Understand that we have users that are under the age of consent. Harsh language will be tolerated to some extent, but ultimately, it must conform to *my* parental instinct if it becomes an issue. Similarly, do not behave so badly that I have to swoop in and reprimand you for attempted corruption of children.

I'll warn you now that I remove any materials that I feel are in bad taste and detrimental to the health of the community without prior notification to the user. I will attempt to use this power as sparingly as possible; all moderator actions are subject to review by me personally.

3. Please keep all signatures to a reasonable size. If it is too outrageous, we will ask you to remove it.

Questions? Contact me and I'll be glad to clear them up.

Cheers,
Macht
Back to top Go down
http://olympian.inmyclan.com

forum rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olympian Forums :: Announcements :: Forum Announcements-
Jump to: