Olympian Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the official forums of Olympian

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
please download the GSC server, its free and its a talk server! the address is www.getgsc.com/gsc/downloads

how to build up really fast

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Macht
Admin
Macht

alliance rank : Vice Host

how to build up really fast Empty
PostSubject: how to build up really fast   how to build up really fast EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:34 pm

By: Oakshlarde: Host of Olympians
1. Please read whole thing before starting will make more sense and you won’t miss something I said in later steps, which can help you out right from the beginning.
2. Follow all the beginner quests where you get resources that replenish what you just spent. DO NOT WASTE GUIDELINES!
3. Build all your resource fields to lvl. 5. YOU ALWAYS WANT YOUR PRODUCTION OF YOUR RESOURCE FIELDS AT 100%. Always keep a good amount of idle population.
4. Get you academy to lvl. 5 and do all the pre-requisites to lvl. Construction. Fyi to get the academy up you will need to lvl. your Town Hall up to lvl 2. I like to get it to lvl. 3 pretty early because this allows you to build lvl 3 cottages which can be auto sped up right to lvl. 3. I like to have 5 or 6 cottages in my cities. But do not waste your resources building 5 or 6 right away in the beginning. Build what you need to support your resource fields.
5. Use your guidelines on construction in your academy, but only what makes sense, ex. If the time is 30 min. use 1 beginner guideline, do not waste a Primary Guideline, and then wait it out. 15 minutes is not that long. If you think about it you are using guidelines on something that decreases your build time FOREVER, not just a one time thing like guidelines; therefore these guidelines you are using on researching construction go much farther.
6. Do whatever short builds you can while you wait for construction to reach lvl 5. Best thing to do is build about 12 barracks up to lvl. 3 during this time because they are relatively short build times. After this work on getting your resource fields up.
7. Every time you go to bed look at all your potential builds you could do over night, pick ones that are about what time you could get on the next day. If you will be able to get right on in the morning pick builds that are approx. 8 hours, if you will be able to get on after school pick things that are around 15 hours, etc. Always do the shortest builds you can do while you are on.
8. Now once you start to get longer build times you should pool your leftover resources into defenses on your walls, and troops. At first I would put them into troops; because which is a common misconception you can attack empty flats and valleys while your in beginner protection, just not other real ppl, or if a real person controls the valley.
9. So what I like to do is once I get my first city rolling is to find a lvl. 1-3 flat right next to me, 1-3 miles away, and take it and build another city. First get all your resource fields up to as high as they can go with the auto speed-up, after building a rally spot. Then get your academy up to lvl 5. You must do this because all building that takes place in this city doesn’t get the construction decrease unless the academy reaches the lvl it takes to research this. Now to get an academy once again their will be pre-requisites, you must get your Town hall to 2, and to do this you need to get your wall to lvl. 1.
10. You repeat all these steps in this city. Most likely you will not have any guidelines left so it will take a little more time. But by this time you should have construction up to at least lvl 5. Preferably lvl. 7.
11. This is what I did to go from 0 prestige to 480k prestige in 11 days. At 11 days I had 4 decently well built cities and a new 5th city I had just gotten.
12. One last thing while you are doing all this building you should have a high political hero as your mayor to increase your resource fields output, and whenever you go to begin a research switch a mayor with high intelligence to mayor before you begin it, this decreases the research time. Then reinstate your political mayor.
13. Good Luck
Back to top Go down
http://olympian.inmyclan.com

how to build up really fast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olympian Forums :: General :: General-
Jump to: